Useful Resources for publishing in ACAL Proceedings
- If you haven’t yet, read why we publish with Language Science Press.
- If you are going to be learning LaTeX with us, please make an Overleaf account.
- A beginner’s guide for linguists learning to write in LaTeX.
- If you are a beginner you can either start at the link above, or start with our own Quick Reference Guide (also designed for beginners, and specific to ACAL Proceedings with Language Science Press).
- A “LaTeX-lite” guide for how to write papers in LaTeX-compatible formats that will be relatively easy to convert fully to LaTeX later
- If you already know LaTeX, please see the ACAL Proceedings LaTeX Paper Template for some key formatting requirements for your .tex document from Language Science Press.
- Guidelines for authors from Language Science Press.
- A blank template for writing ACAL Linguistics papers.
- We are working on developing instructions for converting bibliographies LaTeX-compatible formats; more soon.