Useful Resources for publishing in ACAL Proceedings
- If you haven’t yet, read why we publish with Language Science Press.
- If you are going to be learning LaTeX with us, please make an Overleaf account.
- A beginner’s guide for linguists learning to write in LaTeX.
- If you are a beginner you can either start at the link above, or start with our own Quick Reference Guide (also designed for beginners, and specific to ACAL Proceedings with Language Science Press).
- A “LaTeX-lite” guide for how to write papers in LaTeX-compatible formats that will be relatively easy to convert fully to LaTeX later
- If you already know LaTeX, please see the ACAL Proceedings LaTeX Paper Template for some key formatting requirements for your .tex document from Language Science Press.
- Guidelines for authors from Language Science Press.
- This tool can convert bibliographies to LaTeX format (.bib) Correcting bibliographies can be extraordinarily time-consuming for volume editors, so even if you are not writing in LaTeX, converting your bibliography to this format will help a lot.